Snow blower is that it is extremely easy to use; anyone can handle and use it, without facing any kind of problems. If somehow you are not able to use a snow blower, then here are few steps which you can follow and know how to snow blow your drive and walkway.
- The first step for you is to know that which way is the wind and snow is blowing. You need to know the way of the snow, before you start using snow blower. You should always blow the snow with the wind and never against it.
If you will follow the wind, you will not re-do the same area again and again. So, before cleaning the snow, you should know its direction.
- The second step is to place the snow blower in advance in such a way that the snow piles up around it. Pile the snow against your house so that it saves your time and energy as well.
- The third step for you is to decide a pattern. By pattern I mean, you need to decide that which way you want to blow the snow and which way you want to end it.
If you do not make a pattern then you can waste a lot of your time as you can do all the areas all over again. Major part of your pattern depends on the speed and the direction of the snow blower. You major goal should be to throw he snow one time only, make sure that only once you clean it perfectly so that you do not need to do it again.
- The fourth step is to prepare the snow blower. Make sure that the fuel of the machine is full, so that it does not stop in the mid-way and you also need to make sure that you are not wearing any clothes which can get stuck in the snow blower, because that can be really dangerous.
- Fifth step is that you need to read the instructions of the snow blower, before using it make sure that you read the instructions book. One needs to know that how does it work so that while they are cleaning the snow, they do not face any kind of trouble.
- Sixth step is that you do not have to use the shovel before using the snow blower. If you will use a snow blower, it will remove the 95 percent of the snow, as shovel will not even remove the half of it. You can use the shovel after you are done using the snow blower.
- The seventh and the last step is that now you need to run the snow blower. Run it for few minutes and then make sure that you stop and remove the snow that has been built up.
So, these are few of the steps which you can follow and snow blow your driveway and your walkway as well.